Schedule (COMPETITION CLOSED)
|Promotion:||Facebook DermaVeen® Winter Essentials Pack Competition|
|Promoter:||iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 13 617 871 539, Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, tel. 1800 630 056|
Start date: 10/07/2018 9:00AM (AEDST)
End date: 17/07/2018 9:00AM (AEDST)
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over only.|
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period, the entrant must complete the following steps:
|Number of entries permitted:||One (1) entry per eligible entrant during the Promotional Period and only one eligible entry will be accepted.|
|Prize:||The best six (6) entries (as determined by the judges) after 9am on the 17th July 2018, will win one (1), DermaVeen® Winter Essentials Pack valued up to $176 AUD each. This includes: 1x 1L DermaVeen® Daily Nourish Soap Free Wash, 1x 1L DermaVeen® Extra Gentle Shower and Bath Oil, 1x 1L DermaVeen® Daily Nourish Moisturising Lotion, 1x Sheridan Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel in Misty Teal, 1x Glasshouse Bordeaux candle in Vanilla Noir.|
|Total Prize Pool:||$1,056 AUD|
|Notification:||The winners will be individually contacted via Direct Message on Facebook on July 17th and then tagged in winning post on DermaVeen Facebook page on July 17th.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||If any Winner cannot be contacted despite every reasonable effort made by the Promotor by 17/07/2018 23:59PM (AEDST) their Prize will be deemed unclaimed, and the Prize will be awarded to the next best entry.|
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter, form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be individually judged based on the originality and creative merit of the answer provided to the Competition via Facebook. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who are: a) aged 18 years or older as at the time of entry into the Competition; b) a resident of Australia. (“Eligible Entrant”).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The following individuals are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies, printers, suppliers, providers or participating retailers who are associated with the Promotion;
- The employees’ immediate families including the spouse, de facto spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew child/ step-child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption), step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin of any person outlined in Clause 3(a) above.
- Persons who the Promoter has previously notified as not being permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions or competitions.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inappropriate, offensive, irrelevant or non-viewable entries will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry. All accounts must be on ‘Public’ to participate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrances (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and, if there is a dispute as to the identity of the Eligible Entrant and the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promotor may communicate messages to Eligible entrants via Facebook, where applicable. The number of messages will be determined by the Promotor in its absolute sole discretion.
- The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- The best six (6) entries (as determined by the judges) after 9am on the 17th July, 2018 will each win one (1), DermaVeen® Winter Essentials Pack product bundle valued up to $176 AUD.
Total Prize Pool: $1,056 AUD.
Prize includes: 1x 1L DermaVeen® Daily Nourish Soap Free Wash, 1x 1L DermaVeen® Extra Gentle Shower and Bath Oil, 1x 1L DermaVeen® Daily Nourish Moisturising Lotion, 1x Sheridan Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel in Misty Teal, 1x Glasshouse Bordeaux candle in Vanilla Noir.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted despite every reasonable effort made by the Promoter by 17/07/2018 23:59PM (AEDST) their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. If for any reason a Winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be awarded to the next best entry.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If an Eligible Entrant uses mobile Internet either on a mobile phone or another internet enabled device to participate in the Promotion, then the Entrant must be identified as the account holder of the end mobile/internet device. Accessing mobile content including web-based content may incur data charges. Eligible Entrant’s will need to refer to the terms of their service provider and plan for details and costs. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile Service Provider used.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, testimonial and image components of their Entry only in the event they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. These include but are not limited to:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorized access or third-party interference;
- Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering of this Promotion;
- If the promotion of cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended;
- Any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Entrant; or
- Taking/use of a reward.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968.
- Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
- Nothing in the promotion constitutes or shall be construed as an obligation or inducement upon participants to recommend the prescribing, purchase, or use of any of the Promoter’s products or services.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that https://www.facebook.com/DermaVeenAU/ will be available at all times during the Promotion Period or that the Eligible Entrant will be able to access or use these services during the Promotion Period, and the Promoter will not be held responsible in this regard.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- All companies whose products are included within the major prize are not sponsors of the competition.